Chicago Mermaid Kids Birthday Party - Kids (7-12yo)
What you'll do
Learn how to swim using a mermaid tail. Students will be provided with a mermaid tail and taught how to move through the water using a combination of their legs and the tail. The lesson also include instruction on how to perform basic mermaid tricks, such as flips and spins. The instructor will demonstrate proper technique and then help each student practice and improve their skills. Overall, it is a fun and unique way to learn how to swim and move through the water like a mermaid.
- Pick out your favorite color tail and learn how to wear it and take care of it
- Learn mermaid swim techniques from expert instructors in a 1-hour lesson
- Practice monofin swimming and try your hand at synchronized swimming
- Play fun games and channel your inner Ariel as you splash around the pool
- Be sure to snap a few photos of you in your spectacular tail before
- Perfect for kids and adults, anyone can learn to Swim Like A Mermaid!
Get ready for big smiles and even bigger splashes. This exciting 1-hour lesson transports you to an underwater world of magic filled with enchantment and wonder
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age
- Participants must be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
- Men are welcome to join the activity
- Groups can be multi age including kids and adults. Let us know in advance to allow us to bring the proper equipment.
Duration: Approximately 1 hourParticipants: This package is valid for 1 to 5 participants.
Spectators: Friends and family are welcome to watch the class and take photos at no additional cost.
What To Wear: Wear a comfortable swimsuit. Either a one or two piece is fine, but make sure it allows you to move freely, as in, no strapless bikini top.Location: